Mario's Song: LET ME LOVE YOU - Chorus: You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2004/10/marios-song-let-me-love-you-chorus-you.html
Mario's Song: LET ME LOVE YOU - Chorus: You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: LET ME LOVE YOU Artist: Mario (Dewar Barrett)

  • Songwriter(s): Shaffer Smith (Ne-Yo), Scott Storch, Kameron Houff, et al..
  • Label(s):
    • 2004 RCA Records
    • 2020 New Citizen Music
  • Chorus:
    • You should let me love you..
      Let me be the one to give you..
      Everything you want and need..
      Baby good love and protection..
      Make me your selection..
      Show you the way love is supposed to be..
      Baby! you should let me..
      Love you (x3)...

  • Play Time: ≈ 4:16 Minutes
  • Producer(s): Scott Storch, et al..
  • Genre: R&B / Soul
  • Release Date(s):
    • 04/October/2004
    • 14/February/2020
      (Anniversary Edition)
  • Album: Turning Point
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts