M.I Abaga's Song: HUMAN BEING ft. 2Face and Sound Sultan - Line: Me self I be human being ooh.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2020/11/mi-abagas-song-human-being-ft-2face-and.html
M.I Abaga's Song: HUMAN BEING ft. 2Face and Sound Sultan - Quote: Me self I be human being ooh.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: HUMAN BEING Artist(s): M.I Jude Abaga featuring 2Face & Sound Sultan

  • Record Label: Chocolate City Music
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Notable Lines [Lyrics]:
    • Sometimes you might see me in a range..
      Looking fly but deep inside i am feeling pain..
      Cos everywhere there is pressure..
      I can feel the strain..
      Me self I be human being ooh..
    • Sometimes you might see me looking dope..
      But there is nothing in my bank account..
      The boy is broke trying to meet demand..
      I swear it is hard to cope..
      Me self I be human being o oh...
    • The man in the mirror na you I wan talk about..
      Before you dress up and start to waka about..
      Na you them must talk about..
      Cos you self you be human being o-oh..
      You keep on moving as a peaceful tout..
      Make you know say e dey the round about..
      The same circle everybody dey about..
      Cos you self you be human being oo oh...

  • Play Time: ≈ 5:47 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): M.I Abaga, Tuface, Sound Sultan, et al..
  • Album: The Chairman
    • Release Date: 30/October/2014
  • Genre: Afro Hip-hop / Rap



Comments

Share Your Thoughts