Justin Bieber's Song: ANYONE - Chorus: That you are the only one I'll ever love, I gotta tell ya.. Streaming - MP3 Music Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/02/anyone-justin-biebers-single-track.html
Justin Bieber's Music ANYONE (Single-Track) - Chorus Song That you are the only one I'll ever love, I gotta tell ya.. - Streaming/MP3 Download

Song: ANYONE (Single Track) Artist: Justin Drew Bieber

  • Music Label: Def Jam Recordings / UMG INC.
  • Songwriter(s): Justin Bieber, Alexander Izquierdo, Andrew Watt, Jonathan Bellion, Raul Cubina, Michael Pollack, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Mark Carl, et al..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      ..That you are the only one I'll ever love
      (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
      Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone
      (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
      Looking back on my life you're the only good
      I've ever done (Ever done)
      Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone..
  • Play Time: ≈ 3 Minutes, 10 Seconds..
  • Producer(s): Andrew Watt, J. Bellion, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 01/January/2021




Comments

Share Your Thoughts