Imagine Dragons' Song: WRECKED (Single-Track) - Chorus: Oh, I'm a wreck without you here.. - Streaming/MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/07/imagine-dragons-song-wrecked-single.html
Imagine Dragons' Song: WRECKED (Single-Track) - Chorus: Oh, I'm a wreck without you here.. - Streaming/MP3 Download

Song: WRECKED Artist(s): Imagine Dragons (Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, et al..)

  • Music Label: KIDinaKORNER / Interscope Records
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      ..Sometimes I wish that I could wish it all away..
      One more rainy day without you..
      Sometimes I wish that I could see you one more day..
      One more rainy day..

      Oh, I'm a wreck without you here..
      Yeah, I'm a wreck since you've been gone..
      I've tried to put this all behind me..
      I think I was wrecked all along..
      Yeah, I'm a wreck...
  • Play Time: ≈ 4:04 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, et al..
  • Genre: Alternative / Pop
  • Release Date: 02/July/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts