The Kid Laroi's Song: STAY (Featuring Justin Bieber) Single Track - Chorus: I do the same thing I told you that I never would.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-kid-larois-song-stay-featuring.html
The Kid Laroi's Song: STAY (Featuring Justin Bieber) Single Track - Chorus: I do the same thing I told you that I never would.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: STAY [E] Artist(s): The Kid Laroi (Charlton Kenneth Jeffrey Howard), Justin Drew Bieber..

  • Music Label: Columbia Records / Sony Music Entertainment
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      I do the same thing I told you that I never would..
      I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never could..
      I know that I can’t find nobody else as good as you..
      I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey (Oh)...
  • Play Time: ≈ 2:21 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Charlton K.J. Howard, Justin D. Bieber, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 09/July/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts