Travis Greene's HOLD ON ME Song featuring Kirk Franklin and John P. Kee - Chorus: l am Different Now Every Part of Me Has Been Touched..

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/07/travis-greenes-song-hold-on-me.html

TRAVIS GREENE’S SONG

  • Title: HOLD ON ME
    Travis Greene's HOLD ON ME Song featuring Kirk Franklin and John P. Kee - Chorus: l am Different Now Every Part of Me Has Been Touched..
  • Artist(s): Travis M. Greene • Featuring: Kirk Franklin,   John P. Kee..
  • Record Label: Provident Group LLC / Sony Music Entertainment..
  • Chorus / Notable Lines:
    • l am Different now..
      Every Part of me..
      Has been Touched by Freedom..
      Oh Jesus, Ya gotta hold on me..
      I fell but somehow..
      You Refused to Leave..
      Now all my wrong Forgiven..
      Oh Jesus, Ya gotta hold on me...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:49 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Travis Montorius Greene,
    • Kirk Franklin,
    • John P. Kee, et al..
  • Genre: Gospel / Christian / Inspirational
  • Release Date: 25/June/2021

Streaming / Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts