Holly Humberstone's Song: SCARLETT - Chorus: Cos I cried all the summer away Ooh you left me waiting on a heartbreak.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/09/holly-humberstones-song-scarlett-chorus.html
Holly Humberstone's Song - SCARLETT - Chorus - Cos I cried all the summer away Ooh you left me waiting on a heartbreak.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: SCARLETT Artist: Holly Ffion Humberstone

  • Music Label: Polydor Records / Darkroom / Interscope / Universal Music Operations Ltd..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
    • Cos I cried all the summer away..
      Ooh you left me waiting on a heartbreak..
      I just cried all the summer away..
      Now I’m drunk and screaming your name..
      Ooh oh oh and I will show myself out..
      Ooh oh oh I know I adore you I don’t need you now...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:16 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Holly Humberstone, et al..
  • Producer(s): Rob Milton (UK), et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 07/September/2021
  • Album: The Walls Are Way Too Thin




Comments

Share Your Thoughts