Adele's Song: EASY ON ME - Chorus: Go easy on me baby I was still a child I didn't get the chance to feel the world around me.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/10/adeles-song-easy-on-me-chorus-go-easy.html
Adele's Song EASY ON ME - Chorus Go easy on me baby I was still a child I didn't get the chance to feel the world around me.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: EASY ON ME Artist: Adele (Laurie Blue Adkins)

  • Music Label: Melted Stone / Columbia Records / Sony Music Entertainment
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Lyrics:
    • There ain’t no gold in this river..
      That I’ve been washing my hands in forever..
      I know there is hope in these waters..
      But I can’t bring myself to swim..
      When I am drowning in this silence baby let me in..
    • CHORUS:
      Go easy on me baby..
      I was still a child..
      Didn’t get the chance to..
      Feel the world around me..
      I had no time to choose..
      What I chose to do..
      So go easy on me..
    • There ain’t no room for things to change..
      When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways..
    • You can’t deny how hard I have tried..
      I changed who I was to put you both first..
      But now I give up..
    • I had good intentions..
      And the highest hopes..
      But I know right now..
      It probably doesn’t even show...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:44 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Adele, et al..
  • Producer(s): Greg Kurstin, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 14/October/2021
  • Album: 30



Comments

Share Your Thoughts