Mayorkun x Victony - Song: HOLY FATHER - Chorus: Holy Father I'm screaming my lady gaga. She got me in my feelings.. Streaming - Mp3 Music

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/10/mayorkun-x-victonys-song-holy-father.html

SONG PREVIEW

Mayorkun x Victony - Song: HOLY FATHER - Chorus: Holy Father I'm screaming my lady gaga. She got me in my feelings.. Streaming - Mp3 Music
  • Title: HOLY FATHER
  • Artists: Mayorkun(Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel), Victony (Victor Ebuka Anthony)
  • Music Label: SM Entertainment West Africa Ltd / Avante Digital Concepts..
  • Chorus:
    • Holy Father! Holy Father..
      I’m screaming my lady gaga..
      She got me in my feelings..
      I be Adam for this garden of Eden..
      Holy Father, my Holy Father ah..
    • Holy Father! Holy Father..
      I’m screaming my lady gaga..
      She got me in my feelings..
      I be Adam for this garden of Eden..
      Holy Father! my Holy Father aah...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:04 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel,
    • Victor Ebuka Anthony, et al..
  • Producer(s):
    • Oluwasemilogo Banjo, et al..
  • Genre: AfroBeats / Naija Pop
  • Release Date: 27/October/2021

Audio Streaming   /   Mp3 Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts