Mayorkun's Song: LET ME KNOW - Chorus: So anything you want make I do, I go do. If I'm too bad for you let me know.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/10/mayorkuns-song-let-me-know-chorus-so.html
Mayorkun's Song: LET ME KNOW - Chorus: So anything you want make I do, I go do. If I’m too bad for you let me know.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: LET ME KNOW (Single Track) Artist: Mayorkun (Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel)

  • Music Label: SM Entertainment West Africa Ltd / Avante Digital Concepts Ltd..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      So anything you want make I do, I go do..
      If I’m too bad for you let me know..
      And if you no wan thing let me know..
      Let me know eeh let me know..
      Anything you want make I do, I go do..
      When you call on me I go show..
      Anytime you need am for me let me know...
  • Play Time: ≈ 2:54 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Mayorkun, et al..
  • Producer(s): Clemzy, et al..
  • Genre: Afro-Pop
  • Release Date: 20/August/2021

Comments

Share Your Thoughts