Reekado Banks' Song: OZUMBA MBADIWE - Chorus: I'll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe.. Coming to you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/10/reekado-banks-song-ozumba-mbadiwe.html
Reekado Banks' Song OZUMBA MBADIWE - Chorus I'll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe.. Coming to you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: OZUMBA MBADIWE (Single Track) Artist: Reekado Banks (Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon)

  • Music Label: OtherSide Media Limited / Mad Solutions LLC
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
    • So I hear say dem Dey find me..
      For the long time I been silent..
      I dey run am I be Sterling..
      But Dey think say I’m in hiding..
      Cos Dey don’t know how to find me..
    • I’ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe..
      I’ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe..
      I’ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe..
      I’ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe..
      Coming to you.. Coming to you...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:32 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s): Reekado Banks, et al..
  • Genre: Afro Songs
  • Release Date: 20/October/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts