Adele's Song: Oh My God (MP3 Download) - Chorus: Oh my God, I can't believe it. Out of all the people in the world oh..

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/11/adele-oh-my-god-mp3%20.html
Adele's Song: Oh My God (MP3 Download) - Chorus: Oh my God, I can't believe it. Out of all the people in the world..

Song: Oh My God Artist: Adele Adkins

  • Music Label: Columbia Records..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • Oh! my God, I can't believe it..
      Out of all the people in the world oh..

      What is the likelihood of jumping out of my life and into your arms..

      Maybe! baby, I'm just losing my mind..
      'Cause this is trouble, but it feels right..

      Teetering on the edge of Heaven and Hell..
      Is a battle that I cannot fight...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:45 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Adele Adkins, et al..
  • Producer(s): Greg Kurstin, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 19/November/2021
  • Album: 30..



Comments

Share Your Thoughts