Ed Sheeran's Song: OVERPASS GRAFFITI - Chorus: I will always love you for what it's worth.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/11/ed-sheeran-song-overpass-graffiti-mp3.html
Ed Sheeran's Song: OVERPASS GRAFFITI - Chorus: I will always love you for what it's worth.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: OVERPASS GRAFFITI Artist: Ed Sheeran (Edward Christopher Sheeran)

  • Label: Asylum Records / Atlantic / Warner Music UK Limited..
  • Chorus:
    • I will always love you for what it's worth..
      We will never fade like graffiti on the overpass..
      And I know time may change the way you think of us..
      But I will remember the way we were..
      You were the first full stop..
      Love that will never leave..
      Baby, you will never be lost on me...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:56 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Edward Sheeran, et al..
  • Genre: Pop Music
  • Release Date: 29/October/2021
  • Album: Equals (=)
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts