24kGoldn's MORE THAN FRIENDS Song Review - Chorus: Oh baby, you got what I need but you say I'm just a friend.. Pop Music - Columbia Records

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/24kgoldns-song-more-than-friends-chorus.html
24kGoldn's MORE THAN FRIENDS Song Review - Chorus: Oh baby, you got what I need but you say I'm just a friend.. Pop Music - Columbia Records

24kGoldn is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who gained recognition after his song "Mood" went viral on TikTok.

Born as Golden Landis Von Jones in November 13, 2000, in San Francisco, California, 24kGoldn started his music career by releasing his debut single "Ballin' Like Shareef" in 2017.

He later gained mainstream attention in 2019 with his single "Valentino," which was also featured on his EP "Dropped Outta College."

In "More Than Friends," 24kGoldn showcases his ability to blend various musical genres, including pop and hip-hop.

The song was released on December 17, 2021, and has amassed millions of streams on various digital platforms. The song's catchy melody, coupled with its relatable lyrics, makes it an instant hit with fans.

The song's chorus, "Oh baby, you got what I need but you say I'm just a friend," is an ode to unrequited love, a theme that has been explored in many songs over the years.

The lyrics are simple, yet they convey the emotional turmoil of someone who is hopelessly in love with their friend but cannot express their feelings.

  • Song Title: More Than Friends
  • Artist: 24kGoldn
  • Music Label: Columbia Records
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • Oh baby, you..
      You got what I need..
      But you say I’m just a friend..
      Oh, you say I’m just a friend..
    • Oh baby, you..
      You got what I need (Yeah)..
      But you say I’m just a friend..
      I guess we’ll never be more than friends..
    • Never be more than..
      Never, never, no, never, never, never, no..
      I’d rather be forever-ever-ever though...
  • Play Time: ≈ 2:54 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): 24kGoldn, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 17/December/2021
Streaming / Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts