DJ Spinall ft. Adekunle Gold: CLOUD 9 Song - Lines: Oma this your body o I just cant ignore. I knew when I saw you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/dj-spinall-ft-adekunle-gold-cloud-9.html
DJ Spinall ft. Adekunle Gold: CLOUD 9 Song - Lines: Oma this your body o I just cant ignore. I knew when I saw you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: CLOUD 9 (Single Track) Artist(s): Spinall (Oluseye Desmond Sodamola) featuring Adekunle Gold (Kosoko)

  • Record Label: TheCAP Music
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Notable Lines [Lyrics]:
    • Oma! this your body oo..
      I just cant ignore..
      I knew when I saw you..
      I want to explore..
    • Specially designed..
      Your body is divine..
    • If your gonna love me,
      love me well..
    • I no want wait tonight..
      I’ll be way too high (x2)
      All the way cloud 9...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:08 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): Spinall, Adekunle Gold, et al..
  • Producer(s): DJ Spinall, et al..
  • Genre: Afro Naija
  • Release Date: 03/December/2021




Comments

Share Your Thoughts