Halsey's Song: Could Have Been Me - Chorus: I wanna taste love and pain. I wanna feel pride and shame.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/halseys-song-could-have-been-me-chorus.html
Halsey's Song: Could Have Been Me - Chorus: I wanna taste love and pain. I wanna feel pride and shame.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: Could Have Been Me Artist: Halsey (Ashley Nicolette Frangipane)

  • Label: Capitol Records / Universal Music Group (UMG Recordings)
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • I wanna taste love and pain..
      I wanna feel pride and shame..
      I don't wanna take my time..
      I don't wanna waste one night..
      I wanna live better days..
      Never look back and say;
      "It could have been me, it could have been me" Yeah...

  • Play Time: ≈ 2:28 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Halsey, Adam Slack, Luke Spiller, Joshua M. Wilkinson, Rick Parkhouse, George Tizzard, et al..
  • Genre: Alternative / Pop Music
  • Release Date: 17/December/2021
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts