Jhene Aiko's WRAP ME UP Song - Chorus: Wrap me up in your love. All that I want fill me all up with your love.. Streaming - MP3 Music

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/jhene-aiko-wrap-me-up-mp3.html

SONG PREVIEW

Jhene Aiko's WRAP ME UP Song - Chorus: Wrap me up in your love. All that I want fill me all up with your love.. Streaming - MP3 Music
  • Title: WRAP ME UP
  • Artist: Jhené Aiko (Efuru Chilombo)
  • Music Label: Def Jam Recordings / UMG Inc.
  • Chorus / Notable Lines [Lyrics]:
    • Wrap me up.. Wrap mе up..
      Wrap me all up in your love..
      All that I want fill me up..
      Fill mе all up with your love..
    • Wrap me up.. Wrap me up..
      Wrap me up in your love..
      All that I want fill me up..
      Fill me all up with your love..
      And that is all...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:33 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Jhené Aiko, et al..
  • Genre: Holiday Music..
  • Release Date: 14/December/2021

Audio Streaming   /   Mp3 Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts