Timaya's Song: COLD OUTSIDE featuring Buju - Chorus: It's so cold outside my brothеr. I don't wan pull no trigger. I just wan dey.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/timaya-cold-outside-buju-mp3.html
Timaya's Song - COLD OUTSIDE featuring Buju - Chorus - It's so cold outside my brothеr. I don't wan pull no trigger. I just wan dey.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: COLD OUTSIDE (Single Track) Artist(s): Timaya (Inetimi Odon), featuring Buju (Daniel Benson)

  • Music Label: DM Records Ltd / ONErpm..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • It's so cold outside my brothеr..
      I don't wan pull no trigger..
      I just wan dey..
      For some kain placе..
      I no want no wahala..
    • It's so cold outside my brother..
      Me I no dey hate on a brother..
      Me, I just wan dey..
      For some kain place..
      I no want no wahala..
      It's so cold outside...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:01 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): Timaya, Buju, et al..
  • Producer(s): Yung Willis, et al..
  • Genre: Afro Naija
  • Release Date: 14/October/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts