Bella Shmurda's Song: MY FRIEND - Line: Dont you say goodbye my friend. If I no text you or call.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/01/bella-shmurdas-song-my-friend-line-dont.html
Bella Shmurda's Song: MY FRIEND - Line: Dont you say goodbye my friend. If I no text you or call.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: MY FRIEND (Single Track) Artist: Bella Shmurda (Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed)

  • Music Label: Dangbana Republik
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Quotable Lines:
    • Dont you say goodbye my friend..
      If I no text you or call,
      No be say I don forget..
      No be say you don offend..
    • If I say goodbye my friend
      I just wan to de on check..
      I just want to get that cheque,
      And I no mean no offence..
    • And if you look into my eyes..
      And you go see another light,
      Deep down for my mind..
      I swear I get you for my mind...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:03 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Bella Shmurda, et al..
  • Genre: Afro Naija
  • Release Date: 27/January/2022



Comments

Share Your Thoughts