Lauren Spencer-Smith's Song: FINGERS CROSSED - Chorus: Now I remember when you would call me late at night.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/01/lauren-spencer-smiths-song-fingers.html
Lauren Spencer-Smith's Song: FINGERS CROSSED - Chorus: Now I remember when you would call me late at night. I gave you my hours.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: FINGERS CROSSED (Single Track) Artist: Lauren Spencer-Smith

  • Music Label: Lauren Spencer-Smith / TuneCore..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • Now, I remember when you would call me late at night..
      I gave you my hours and advice..
      Just tryna fix you and all your daddy issues..
      But now, I dont even miss you anymore..

      So! I want all the tears back that I cried..
      All the hours spent giving advice on how to write your songs..
      All you did was prove me wrong when you said you loved me..
      Well! you must have had your fingers crossed...

  • Play Time: ≈ 2:55 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Lauren Spencer-Smith, et al..
  • Genre: Pop Music
  • Release Date: 05/January/2022



Comments

Share Your Thoughts