Wallows' Song: ESPECIALLY YOU - Chorus: Thinking about what you just said. Sleepless now my eyes are red.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/02/wallows-song-especially-you-chorus.html
Wallows' Song: ESPECIALLY YOU - Chorus: Thinking about what you just said. Sleepless now my eyes are red.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: ESPECIALLY YOU Artist(s): Wallows (Dylan Minnette, Braeden Lemasters & Cole Preston)

  • Music Label: Atlantic Recording Corporation
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
    • Thinking about what you just said..
      Sleepless, now my eyes are red..
      My head cant comprehend living in the background,
      Wondering what you meant..
    • That is when my eyes got red..
      Thinking about what you just said..
      Somethings leave me confused..
      But especially you (x5)...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:01 Minutes
  • Vocal(s): Wallows Band
    • Members: Dylan Minnette, Braeden Lemasters, Cole Preston..
  • Genre: Alternative / Rock Music
  • Release Date: 03/February/2022
  • Album: Tell Me That It's Over..



Comments

Share Your Thoughts