Khaid's Song: WITH YOU - If I dey double my hustle no mean say I go die..Cause I just wanna be with you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/03/khaids-song-with-you-if-i-dey-double-my.html
Khaid's Song: WITH YOU - If I dey double my hustle no mean say I go die..Cause I just wanna be with you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: WITH YOU - Single Track. Artist: Khaid

  • Music Label: Neville Records..
  • Notable Lines:
    • If I dey double my hustle,
      no mean say I go die..
      If I dey dey unfresh,
      no mean say I dey lie..
      Cause I dey try do the things..
      wey you no go fit to find..
    • Cause I just wanna be with you..
      Having fun time with this girls..
      but I just wanna be with you..
      Doing everything for the gang..
      but I just wanna fight for you..
      I’m riding in my new escape..
      say baby let me die for you..
      My baby let me ride for you...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:12 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s): Khaid, et al..
  • Genre: Afro-Naija..
  • Release Date: 28/January/2022
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download


Comments

Share Your Thoughts