Rachel Chinouriri's Song: All I Ever Asked - Chorus: Just a little more time, was it really that hard to do.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/03/rachel-chinouriris-song-all-i-ever.html
Rachel Chinouriri's Song: All I Ever Asked - Chorus: Just a little more time, was it really that hard to do.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: All I Ever Asked - Single Track. Artist: Rachel Chinouriri

  • Music Label: Parlophone Records / Atlas Artists..
  • Chorus:
    • Just a little more time,
      was it really that hard to do?
      It was all I ever asked of you (x2)..
      Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-ooh...
    • Nothing compares to the trouble..
      that I have been through..
      It was all I ever asked of you (x2)..
      Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-ooh...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:35 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): Rachel Chinouriri, Oli Bayston, Daniel Hylton, Jamie Lloyd, Glenn Roberts, et al..
  • Genre: Alternative Music
  • Release Date: 08/March/2022
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts