R. Kelly's I BELIEVE I CAN FLY Song - Chorus: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and fly away..

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/05/r-kellys-i-believe-i-can-fly-song-i.html

SONG PREVIEW

R. Kelly's I BELIEVE I CAN FLY Song - Chorus: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and fly away..
  • Title: I Believe I Can Fly
  • Artist: R. Kelly (Robert Sylvester)
  • Music Label: Zomba Recording Corporation (1996) / Jive / Atlantic..
  • Chorus:
    • I believe I can fly..
      I believe I can touch the sky..
      I think about it every night and day..
      Spread my wings and fly away..
      I believe I can soar..
      I see me running through that open door..
      I believe I can fly...

  • Play Time: ≈ 5.22 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s):
    • Robert Sylvester Kelly, et al..
  • Producer(s):
    • R. Kelly, et al..
  • Genre: RnB / Soul Music
  • Release Date: 26/November/1996

Streaming / Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts