D'banj's COVER Song - DB Records Label and DKM Digital - Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see two men.. Music Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/09/dbanj-cover-me.html

SONG PREVIEW

D'banj's COVER Song - DB Records Label and DKM Digital - Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see two men.. Music Download
  • Title: Cover Me
  • Artist: D'banj (Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo)
  • Music Label: DB Records,
    • Distributed by DKM Digital
  • Quotable Lines (Lyrics):
    • Sometimes when I look
      in the mirror, I see two men..
      Cant tell where the old me
      ends and the new begins..
      When I start to find myself,
      I lost some friends..
      But I know I gotta let go,
      in order for me to grow...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:02 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Daniel Oladapo Oyebanjo, et al..
  • Genre: Naija Pop / AfroPop..
  • Release Date: 30/August/2022

Streaming / Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts