Skip Marley's JANE Song with Ayra Starr - Chorus: Hold on we gonna get through this.. Streaming - Mp3 Music

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/09/skip-marleys-jane-song-with-ayra-starr.html
Skip Marley's JANE Song with Ayra Starr - Chorus: Hold on we gonna get through this.. Streaming - Mp3 Music

Song Title: Jane

  • Artist(s):
    • Skip Marley
    • Ayra Starr
  • Music Label: Island Recordings / UMG Inc..
  • Chorus:
    • Hold on hold on we gonna get..
      through this.. I Know..
      Roll on roll on we gonna..
      medz through it.. I know..
      good for my wellness..
      You make me stress less..
      Good for my wellness..
      You make me stressless...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:22 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Skip Marley Minto,
    • Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, et al..
  • Genre: Reggae / Dancehall
  • Release Date: 26/August/2022

Audio Streaming   /   Mp3 Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts