Trending Updates •
๐Ÿ”—

T.I Blaze's EL MAJOR Album - Songs: Lock Up, Kilo (ft. Skiibii), Good Life, Alone (ft. Bella Shmurda), Far Away, Frenemies (ft. Ladipoe), My Life, Play (ft. Fave), Yawa (ft. Backroad Gee).. Music Streaming

T.I Blaze's EL MAJOR Album - Songs: Lock Up, Kilo (ft. Skiibii), Good Life, Alone (ft. Bella Shmurda), Far Away, Frenemies (ft. Ladipoe), My Life, Play (ft. Fave), Yawa (ft. Backroad Gee).. Music Streaming

Song Title: EL MAJOR

  • Artist: T.I Blaze (Akintunde Abiodun Timileyin) • Featuring: Backroad Gee, Fave, Skiibii, Camidoh, Ladipoe, Bella Shmurda..
  • Record Label: Dvpper Music..
  • Track Listings (13 Songs):
      1. Good Life - 2:40min
      2. Benefit - 2:29min
      3. Yawa (ft. Backroad Gee) - 2:26min
      4. Lock Up - 2:14min
      5. Far Away - 2:23min
      6. Panic - 2:34min
      7. Vigure - 2:01min
      8. Play (ft. Fave) - 2:44min
      9. Kilo (ft. Skiibii) - 2:12min
      10. Fire Down (ft. Camidoh) - 2:51min
      11. Frenemies (ft. Ladipoe) - 2:31min
      12. My Life - 2:11min
      13. Alone (ft. Bella Shmurda) - 2:24min

  • Total Time (Play Length): ≈ 31 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s):
    • Akintunde Abiodun Timileyin (T.I Blaze), et al..
  • Genre: Afrobeats / Naija Beats..
  • Release Date: 18/November/2022

Streaming / Download..
NaijaStore is a reader-supported blog and may earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you... read more: Affiliate Disclosure

Share Your Thoughts

Top Trends