Taylor Swift's Christmas Tree Farm Song - Chorus: Under the mistletoe watching the fire glow and telling me, I love you.. Music Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/12/taylor-swift-christmas.html
Taylor Swift's Christmas Tree Farm Song - Chorus: Under the mistletoe watching the fire glow and telling me, I love you.. Music Download

Song Details

  • Title: Christmas Tree Farm
  • Artist(s): Taylor Swift (Alison)
  • Music Label: Republic Records / Taylor Swift
  • Genre: POP / Christmas
  • Release Date: 06/December/2019
  • Producer(s): Taylor Swift, Jimmy Napes, et al.
  • Songwriter(s): Taylor Alison Swift, et al.
  • Quotable Lines / Chorus:
    • In my heart is a Christmas tree farm
      Where the people would come to dance under sparkling lights,
      Bundled up in their mittens and coats.
      And the cider would flow,
      And I just wanna be there tonight.
    • Sweet dreams of holly and ribbon.
      Mistakes are forgiven and everything is icy and blue.
      And you would be there too
      Under the mistletoe watching the fire glow,
      And telling me, I love you.
      Just being in your arms takes me
      back to that little farm where every
      wish comes true..
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:47 Minutes

Comments

Share Your Thoughts