Kizz Daniel's RTID (Rich Till I Die) Song - I live the life that I love, I love the life that I live. Tomorrow is not promised but I will keep the things that I need - FlyBoy Inc - Empire Music

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2023/01/kizz-daniels-rtid-rich-till-i-die-song.html

KIZZ DANIEL'S SONG

Kizz Daniel's RTID (Rich Till I Die) Song - I live the life that I love, I love the life that I live. Tomorrow is not promised but I will keep the things that I need - FlyBoy Inc - Empire Music
  • Title: RTID (Rich Till I Die)
  • Artist: Kizz Daniel (Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe)
  • Music Label: FlyBoy Inc. / Empire Records
  • Quotable Lines / Chorus:
    • I live the life that I love,
      I love the life that I live.
      Tomorrow is not promised
      But I will keep the things that I need.
      Love is in the air wear facemask,
      No matter the matter,
      I will be rich till I die.
    • Hallelu hallelu hallelu!
      I will be rich till I die.
      Hallelu hallelu hallelu!
      I will be rich till I die..
  • Play Time: ≈ 2:52 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe, et al.
  • Producer(s): Reward Beatz / Blaise, et al.
  • Genre: Afro Pop / Naija Beats
  • Release Date: 05/January/2023

OVERVIEW

"RTID (Rich Till I Die)" is an Afro Naija Pop song performed by Kizz Daniel, whose real name is Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe. The song was released on January 5, 2023, under FlyBoy Inc. music label / Empire Records. The lyrics of the song emphasize the importance of living life to the fullest and enjoying the moment, while also focusing on building wealth for the future.

The chorus, "Hallelu hallelu hallelu! I will be rich till I die" reflects the song's theme of achieving financial success. The danceable song has a playtime of approximately 2 minutes and 52 seconds and was produced by Reward Beatz / Blaise, along with other collaborators.

Streaming / Download

Comments

Share Your Thoughts