Smartphone Possessed by Laughter: The Outlandish Story of the Malware-Infected Sound Effects App That Turned Up the Jokester Volume! - Product Comics

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2023/08/smartphone-possessed-by-laughter.html
Smartphone Possessed by Laughter: The Outlandish Story of the Malware-Infected Sound Effects App That Turned Up the Jokester Volume!

PHONE COMICS — It all started with a simple notification. My friend had sent me a funny meme on WhatsApp, and as soon as I clicked on it, I heard a strange noise coming from my phone. It was a chuckle, and it seemed to be coming from the very screen of my phone! I was bewildered, to say the least.

I looked around to make sure no one was playing a prank on me, and then I looked back at my phone. The chuckling had now turned into a full-blown laughter, and I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to turn off the phone, but even the power button didn't work - it was all laughter, all the time.

I decided to take it to the store where I had purchased it, hoping they could help me out. But as soon as I walked in, every single person in the store burst out laughing. The store manager looked at me, managed to catch his breath, and then said, "You're the third person to come in today with this problem. Your phone is possessed!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But as I looked around, I saw two other customers with identical phones, both with screens that were emanating laughter. It was like some sort of bizarre comedy show, and we were the unwitting participants.

The store manager told us to wait while he went to check if there was any sort of solution to the problem. We could hear him snickering to himself as he walked away, which didn't exactly fill us with confidence.

As we waited, the laughter from our phones seemed to grow even louder and more frantic. It was as if our smartphones were competing to see who could laugh the hardest. And then, unexpectedly, one of the phones let out a huge fart noise, which only made everyone in the store laugh even harder.

At this point, I couldn't help but join in. It was just so absurd that I couldn't help but find it funny. We all started sharing our stories of how our phones had started laughing, and it turned out that we all had one thing in common - we had all downloaded a new sound effects app recently.

The store manager returned with a big grin on his face. He had discovered the culprit - the sound effects app we had all downloaded was infected with some sort of malware that had caused our phones to go haywire.

He kindly offered to fix our phones, but none of us could resist the urge to leave them as they were for just a little while longer. We walked out of the store, our phones still cackling, causing a scene wherever we went. It was one of the funniest days of our lives, and I like to think that our possessed phones brought a little bit of laughter to the world that day.

*Note: Comic story just for humor only.

Comments

Share Your Thoughts