Clara Mae's Song: Not Sad Anymore (Single Track) - Chorus: So hey, what's the use being sad over you.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/06/clara-maes-music-not-sad-anymore-single.html
Clara Mae's Music: Not Sad Anymore (Single-Track) - Song Chorus: So hey, what's the use being sad over you.. - Streaming/MP3 Download

Song: Not Sad Anymore Artist: Clara Mae (Hagman)

  • Record Label: Universal Music AB..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      So hey, what's the use being sad over you?..
      Now I can't seem to remember being broken (Ah, ah, ah)..
      And hey, what's the time? 'Cause you're not on my mind..
      I'm just making sure I won't forget the moment..
      When I'm not sad anymore..
      I'm not sad anymore, no more now..
      I'm just mad at myself for being dumb enough to love you..
      But I'm not sad anymore...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:15 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Clara Hagman, et al..
  • Genre: Pop
  • Release Date: 18/June/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts