Billie Eilish's Song: NDA (Single Track) - Chorus: You couldn't save me, but you can't let me go, oh, no.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/07/billie-eilishs-song-nda-single-track.html
Billie Eilish's Song: NDA (Single Track) - Chorus: You couldn't save me, but you can't let me go, oh, no.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: NDA [E] Artist: Billie Eilish (Pirate Baird O'Connell)

  • Music Label: Darkroom / Interscope Records
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      You couldn't save me, but you can't let me go, oh, no..
      I can crave you, but you don't need to know, oh-oh...
  • Play Time: ≈ 3:15 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Billie Eilish, et al..
  • Genre: Alternative / Pop
  • Release Date: 09/July/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts