Wizkid's Song: MOOD featuring Buju - Chorus: Am in the big mood, girl I dey feel you, something wey come coolin my body.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/08/wizkids-song-mood-featuring-buju-chorus.html
Wizkid's Song: MOOD featuring Buju - Chorus: Am in the big mood, girl I dey feel you, something wey come coolin my body.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: MOOD Artist(s): Wizkid (Ayodeji Balogun) featuring Buju (Daniel Benson)

  • Music Label: Starboy Entertainment Ltd / RCA Records..
  • Chorus:
    • Am in the big mood..
      Girl! I dey feel you..
      Something wey come..
      Coolin my body..
      Tell me will you do...
    • Am in the big mood..
      Girl! I dey feel you..
      Something wey come..
      Coolin my body..
      Tell me will you do...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:29 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s): Ayodeji Balogun, Daniel Benson, et al..
  • Genre: Afro Naija
  • Release Date: 27/August/2021
  • Album: Made In Lagos
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts