Trending Updates •
๐Ÿ”—

Kehlani's Song: ALTAR - Chorus: So I put you on the altar, stay just a little bit longer, woah.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Kehlani's Song: ALTAR - Chorus: So I put you on the altar, stay just a little bit longer, woah.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: ALTAR (Single Track) Artist: Kehlani Ashley Parrish

  • Music Label: TSNMI / Atlantic Records Group LLC
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus:
      So I put you on the altar, stay just a little bit longer, woah..
      Laid it out for ya', thought I felt you before..
      Now you're closer, closer, woah (Now you're closer)..
      So I put you on the altar, stay just a little bit longer, woah..
      Laid it out for ya', thought I felt you before..
      But now you're closer, closer, woah, woah (Closer)...
  • Play Time: ≈ 4:03 Minutes..
  • Songwriter(s): Kehlani, Pop Wansel, Ambrรฉ, Daoud, et al..
  • Genre: R&B / Soul
  • Release Date: 15/September/2021
  • Album: Blue Water Road



NaijaStore is a reader-supported blog and may earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you... read more: Affiliate Disclosure

Share Your Thoughts

Top Trends