Shenseea x Rvssian's Song: You're The One I Love - Chorus: There's a fire burnin' bright even in the darkest night.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2021/12/shenseea-x-rvssians-song-youre-one-i.html
Shenseea x Rvssian's Song: You're The One I Love - Chorus: There's a fire burnin' bright even in the darkest night.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: You're The One I Love (Single Track) Artist(s): Shenseea (Chinsea Lin Lee), Rvssian (Tarik Johnston)

  • Music Label: Rich Immigrants / Interscope Records..
  • Format: Audio Streaming / MP3 Download
  • Chorus [Lyrics]:
    • There's a fire burnin' bright..
      Even in the darkest night..
      You are the one I love (x2)..
    • Me ah stay right by your side..
      Not a thing can change my mind..
      You are the one I love (x2)...

  • Play Time: ≈ 2:10 Minutes
  • Songwriter(s) / Lyricist(s): Shenseea, Rvssian, et al..
  • Genre: Reggae
  • Release Date: 10/December/2021



Comments

Share Your Thoughts