Griff x Sigrid's HEAD ON FIRE Song - Chorus: I think am losing my mind over here over you every night.. Music Streaming

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/01/griff-x-sigrid-song-head-on-fire-chorus.html
Griff x Sigrid's HEAD ON FIRE Song - Chorus: I think am losing my mind over here over you every night.. Music Streaming

Song Title: HEAD ON FIRE

  • Artist(s): Griff
    (Sarah Faith Griffiths),
    • Sigrid (Solbakk Raabe)
  • Record Label: Warner Music UK Limited
  • Chorus:
    • I think am losing my mind..
      Over here Over you Every night..
      Both hands holding onto the wire..
      Impossible fight.. Over here..
      Without you Every night..
      Sitting here with my..
      Head on fire...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:08 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s):
    • Sarah Faith Griffiths,
    • Solbakk Raabe, et al..
  • Genre: Pop Music
  • Release Date: 19/January/2022

Streaming / Download..

Comments

Share Your Thoughts