Diplo x Miguel - Song: Don't Forget My Love - Remember the feeling of my fingertips on your skin.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://naijastore.blogspot.com/2022/02/diplo-x-miguel-song-dont-forget-my-love.html
Diplo x Miguel - Song: Don't Forget My Love - Remember the feeling of my fingertips on your skin.. Streaming - MP3 Download

Song: DON'T FORGET MY LOVE Artist(s): Diplo (Thomas Pentz), Miguel (Jontel Pimentel)

  • Music Label: Higher Ground..
  • Notable Lines:
    • Remember the feeling of..
      My fingertips on your skin..
    • Chorus: Don’t forget my love (x8)..
    • Tantrum.. Set fire,
      Two dice, we roll, excite..
      Your eyes, inhale the love..
      Play in the dark,
      Rules break,
      Why pretend?...

  • Play Time: ≈ 3:19 Minutes
  • Lyricist(s) / Vocal(s): Thomas Wesley Pentz, Miguel Jontel Pimentel, et al..
  • Genre: Dance..
  • Release Date: 11/ February/2022
  • Album: Diplo
  • Format: Streaming / MP3 Download



Comments

Share Your Thoughts